Entrepreneur Kickstart Weekend 2018
Have you ever wanted to:
- Publish a book?
- Get paid to speak?
- Build your own website?
- Host your own podcast?
- Sell your products and services for additional income?
- Create an audio book?
- Build an online course?
- Secure paid advertisers and sponsorships?
- Use your knowledge and experience as a consultant?
- Become more productive?
- Lead workshops and trainings?
- Create video tutorials?
This weekend will change everything! It will be intense. We will start early. We will work late. You will be pushed to the edge of your comfort limits and then beyond. You will leave exhausted. This is not a relaxing weekend. This will be a ton of work. And a lot of fun too.
While most workshops focus on lecture and skills, this unique experience will provide Educator entrepreneurs opportunities to discuss business, fees, and actual create content they can use and market. For instance, rather than just learning how to start a podcast, this weekend will initiate the process. You will leave with work in the pipeline.
The goal is to expand you impact by creating products and services.
You will leave feeling an incredible sense of accomplishment, and you will have everything you need to level-up and live the life of your dreams.
When: February 23, 24, and 25 of 2018.
(Includes your room for two nights, all meals, access to all sessions, books, workbooks, one-one tutoring, and more! Write this weekend off on your taxes.)
Note: Extremely Limited Availability! My team and I are working with just a handful of people. Ony four rooms. Eight people. This will be an incredibly private event with lots of 1:1 and small group training and tutoring.
What: You will leave with:
- how to become a better educator by becoming an educational entrepreneur.
- a website.
- a podcast.
- how to gain sponsorships and advertisments.
- knowing exactly how to self-publish your book, and be well on your way.
- a digital product to sell.
- knowledge of how to handle the finances.
- a business plan to incorporate products and services.
- a personalized road-map and industry-secret skills to your first paid speaking opportunity,
- an outline of the paid services you will offer.
- a resource team to help you after you leave.
- a bunch of freebies!
- and so, so, so, so much more!
Where: Red Fern Inn in beautiful Marblehead, Ohio. (If you are flying in, any of these three airports are equal driving distance: Detroit, Cleveland, Toldeo.
To find out more, complete the form below: