Here are my thoughts:
- Always include the date.
- Journal entries should be short.
- You should write frequently, routinely, and almost daily.
- Do NOT focus on spelling, grammar, or what others might think.
- Share your successes, failures, concerns, celebrations, defeats, dreams, goals, wishes, accomplishments, plans for world domination, and whatever else may be on your mind.
- If it is important enough to be written on any scrap of paper it is good enough for your journal
- Go ahead and Continue Reading…