BOOK ME FOR YOUR EVENT
Please forgive me as this page is under construction. I am compiling all of the resources needed to help you make a great choice in booking your next speaker.
I understand the importance of having the right speaker for your event.
I have created this page to help you make your decision on selecting the best speaker possible for your event. I hope it’s me, but I want to make sure you have all the information in front of you to make the best decision possible.
I am honored to have you consider me for your event.
Here’s what you can expect from me and my team:
• I combine a great keynote message with a live art performance. I combine the performance with a powerful musical score and then bring it to life with computer animation. It is a unique, powerful, and entertaining experience for all.
• I will help you make your event a success.
• I will entertain, educate, and inspire.
• You keep the art I create, a beautiful eight foot by six foot canvas, signed by me.
• I will customize my presentation for your event.
• I can create customized prints ahead of the event for each member in the audience of the art I create at your event complete with your logo and a customized message. I can sign these prints after the presentation.
I speak in corporations, schools, non-profits, and faith-based organizations.
I speak on topics related to leadership, productivity, and bullying. I will customize my presentation to meet your organization’s specific needs. My goal is to facilitate the outcome you want to create.
My most requested topics include the following ones. Keep in mind that I can present these as a keynote or a workshop. Also, I have a half-day, and in some cases, full-day seminar version.
Here is what a few other event sponsors said after I spoke for them. These are just quick excerpts.
I have spoken at hundreds of events. You can find a list…
Thanks again for considering me for your event. You can take the next step checking my availability. Just send me an email. I will get back with you right away.