Christmastime is awesome! Certain circumstances and people, however, can cause us to lose our focus on what Christmas is all about, and then some negative thinking begins to sink in. We must guard our minds against the holiday enemies: financial stress, obnoxious shoppers, crazy family members, dismal mood-altering weather, overeating, travel stress, and the keeping-up-with-the-Jones syndrome. None of these heavy-hitters belong at this wonderful time of the year, but they do unfortunately force themselves upon us.
One great way of battling these adversaries is with a great Christmas movie.
Here are my top-ten favorites:
- Elf (2003)
- National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (1989)
- A Christmas Carol (1984) — Starring George C. Scott as Ebenezer Scrooge
- It’s a Wonderful Life (1946)
- A Christmas Story (1983)
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992)
- Stalog 17 (1953) Dad and I watched this together many Christmases. Many will argue it’s not a Christmas Movie. I disagree.
- Jingle All the Way (1996)
- The Polar Express (2004)
- Die Hard (1988) Many will argue it’s not a Christmas Movie. I disagree.
Kelly Croy is an inspirational speaker and artist. Please visit www.kellycroy.com or call 1-800-831-4825 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to book Kelly for your event. • Kelly’s presentations have entertained and amazed audiences across the nation, anywhere people come together to be entertained and inspired. Please consider booking Kelly for your next event. email@example.com